Dr Health Clinic - Very good treatment for after delivery hair fall

6 of 12 Dr Health Clinic reviews

I have always been well known amongst family and friends for my lovely long hairs with good texture.So I could not believe how bad it got when I experienced hair loss for the first time ever after delivering my first child.

And the hair loss was also not less, it was severe and I was losing up to 200-300strands of hair per day. Everybody told me that this was normal after delivery so made up my mind to wait for a couple of months. With the fear of losing more hair I used to avoid combing my hair frequently. I combed my hair only once in the morning after my bath and then tie them up into plats so I don’t need to comb them again.

But this would not make much difference. The hair fall was not reducing and I got scared that if I wait any further I will go bald only. This is when I consulted Dr Shahid Shamsher who is well known in Bangalore for effective hair fall treatments. On the first appointment only he examined my hair and scalp and told me that it was due to some hormonal imbalance.

After 3 months when the hair fall reduced the doctor asked me to stop the treatment as I do not have a family history of baldness so he said that I should have natural growth further with his prescribed diet chart.I am happy to keep my long hairs which my daughter loves to play with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #899826

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dr Health Clinic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 12 Dr Health Clinic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dr Health Clinic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr Health Clinic.
Filing a new complaint about
×