4.2
Additional Fees

Personally I don’t think the treatment is so great.I had persistent itching since 10 years and it reduced by 80-90%, but definitely it did not go fully.

When ask the doc, he said I should just ignore the rest. I don’t think that’s the best suggestion. He should have given me a full proof treatment is what was my expectation from him. But at least answers all the e mails.

I think I must have written him atleast 20 e mail in 3 months that I took treatment from him.

And he replied almost instantly to all my emails.So I liked that he did not start ignoring me in the end.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Dr Health Clinic and uploaded a picture. the best about dr health clinic hair treatment from Dr Health Clinic was his quick responses. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Health Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dr Health Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Health Clinic?

Comments