4.6
Additional Fees

Since the mid of year 2014, my daughter’s hair would fall every day. We went to many hair care centres but no result.

My daughter started crying and complaining as I couldn’t find the right product nor a doctor that can solve her hair problem. I was also so *** stressed and upset that I couldn’t help her. We wasted a lot of money and time. Finally through the introduction of one of my friend’s cousin whose daughter had somewhat similar problem like my daughter’s, we found Dr Shahid Shamsher.

Her daughter had recovered within a year. But was not sure if his treatment would also work for my daughter. But I wanted my daughter’s hair to grow anyhow. So I took the risk and took her for a consultation to him.

He gave medicines and a list of instructions to be followed for 3 months. First 1 month we saw absolutely no results. I was way beyond frustrated and spoke to the doctor making him know about my frustration. However he was successful in convincing me with his sweet talks to be patient and continue his treatment further to see definite results.

Two more months went by and still there was no result. I was totally upset with myself for falling prey to the doctor’s sweet talks. I was just about to stop giving her the medicines in the 4th month, thinking one more time money is wasted, but then the hair fall just came down immediately. At the end of fourth month, the hair fall is become almost zero.

I think even the hair growth is happening very well, even in length is growing well.

So we both raised our hopes and decided to continue his treatment patiently. So finally she has had a slow but good result to this date.

Review about: Dr Health Clinic Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: His treatment.