Additional Fees

Hi There,

I went to Dr Health Clinic in Bangalore to check on my hair loss.Every consultation they provide some herbal medicines which they say is actually homeopathy and charge exorbitant amount saying the medicines are prepared from very rare herbs.(Nothing less than marketing gimmick)

They will charge you 7500 rs for the medicines had to be taken for 3 months and theyll say hair fall will stop completely after 3 months and next iteration I can expect some regrowth(***!!!).I took it diligently once it got over I found no results, in fact my hair started shedding more after taking those medicines.

I thought this was the medicine doing its course so I went for visit next time they again gave me same medicines worth Rs 25000 for 12 more months saying they are seeing some thickening and this time hair fall will stop. After 7 months of treatment I could see the baldness appearing on my head.

So the conclusion is this, there is herbal solution to hair fall problem.Now whenever I see word herbal/natural I replace it with sh*t. People like these are making money in millions by cheating poor customers by playing with their emotions.

Friends please don't get cheated like me by going to Dr Health and other clinics such as Batras.

First see if you are having male pattern baldness. Simple pull test or map of your scalp for miniaturisation could help you if you have Male Pattern Baldness(which is more than 98% of the times true).

Chlorine water,Stress,Poor diet almost never causes frontal/vertex thinning.No oil or diet can help you with MPB.

If you have MPB start with Finasteride,Minoxidil which are FDA approved. Finasteride has some side effects but they are sorta rare and close to placebo. Dont regret over your money or hair like I am doing now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Health Clinic Hair Treatment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2016.

Comments