Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most doctors.So I want to add my two pence as well.
See my age is right now 38 and I have been having male baldness since 10 years. First I tried all types of oils and infact most made me lose more hair, so then I stopped them. Then I went to treatment with one local skin doctor and he gave me mintop and finax to use. Finax tablets I took only for 2 months and then stopped it because I was afraid of its side effects, so then I just continued mintop, but it was not suiting my head because it would give me lot of itching and rashes.
So finally I went once for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher at Dr Health clinic in Jayanagar in 2011. He told me I have one infection in the head and also have hereditary male baldness. He gave me some herbal medicines. It was a bitter brown colored medicine which I had to mix in water and take daily once in 2-3 spoons of water.
I took it for 6 months and atleast my hair fall came down and in fact it was reduced to 3-4 hair only falling. Earlier the falling was almost 40-50 every day. So then he told me there is no cure for this, but if you want, you can just maintain it by using some natural food items like yeast tablets, cod liver oil capsules and one tablet called normaprost. Now I have been taking these 3 tablets one every day for the last 4 1/2 years of my life very religiously.
And I can say one thing for sure, that there is not even any further hair loss and atleast I have kept the same hair I had 4-5 years ago. So I want to give you this formula that if you have hereditary male baldness, you can at least maintain it like I have maintained it without being on any treatment at all.
Just take this combination of natural vitamins and you can maintain it yourself.One more thing you can do it just keep the hair very short like shaving and washing you should do either every day or atleast every 2nd day.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- His treatment
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I ordered a bedsheet on pepperfry. I was not satisfied with the quality of the material. So I initiated a return by selecting an option in the dropdown "Ordered by..."
- "I don't want see this restaurant in foodpanda !!!!!!!! Biryani Treats at Bangalore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As per spoke your Senior Executive his Name Ayoush kumar what ever his ask to me send picture..."
- "I am writing to you in good faith. I have been a loyal Sony customer for last 25 years Over the years I have purchased SO MANY products from Sony,..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."