Dr Health Clinic - Good Recovery

5 of 12 Dr Health Clinic reviews

Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most doctors.So I want to add my two pence as well.

See my age is right now 38 and I have been having male baldness since 10 years. First I tried all types of oils and infact most made me lose more hair, so then I stopped them. Then I went to treatment with one local skin doctor and he gave me mintop and finax to use. Finax tablets I took only for 2 months and then stopped it because I was afraid of its side effects, so then I just continued mintop, but it was not suiting my head because it would give me lot of itching and rashes.

So finally I went once for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher at Dr Health clinic in Jayanagar in 2011. He told me I have one infection in the head and also have hereditary male baldness. He gave me some herbal medicines. It was a bitter brown colored medicine which I had to mix in water and take daily once in 2-3 spoons of water.

I took it for 6 months and atleast my hair fall came down and in fact it was reduced to 3-4 hair only falling. Earlier the falling was almost 40-50 every day. So then he told me there is no cure for this, but if you want, you can just maintain it by using some natural food items like yeast tablets, cod liver oil capsules and one tablet called normaprost. Now I have been taking these 3 tablets one every day for the last 4 1/2 years of my life very religiously.

And I can say one thing for sure, that there is not even any further hair loss and atleast I have kept the same hair I had 4-5 years ago. So I want to give you this formula that if you have hereditary male baldness, you can at least maintain it like I have maintained it without being on any treatment at all.

Just take this combination of natural vitamins and you can maintain it yourself.One more thing you can do it just keep the hair very short like shaving and washing you should do either every day or atleast every 2nd day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dr Health Hair Treatment
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #907023

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dr Health Clinic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 12 Dr Health Clinic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dr Health Clinic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr Health Clinic.
Filing a new complaint about
×