Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most doctors.So I want to add my two pence as well.
See my age is right now 38 and I have been having male baldness since 10 years. First I tried all types of oils and infact most made me lose more hair, so then I stopped them. Then I went to treatment with one local skin doctor and he gave me mintop and finax to use. Finax tablets I took only for 2 months and then stopped it because I was afraid of its side effects, so then I just continued mintop, but it was not suiting my head because it would give me lot of itching and rashes.
So finally I went once for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher at Dr Health clinic in Jayanagar in 2011. He told me I have one infection in the head and also have hereditary male baldness. He gave me some herbal medicines. It was a bitter brown colored medicine which I had to mix in water and take daily once in 2-3 spoons of water.
I took it for 6 months and atleast my hair fall came down and in fact it was reduced to 3-4 hair only falling. Earlier the falling was almost 40-50 every day. So then he told me there is no cure for this, but if you want, you can just maintain it by using some natural food items like yeast tablets, cod liver oil capsules and one tablet called normaprost. Now I have been taking these 3 tablets one every day for the last 4 1/2 years of my life very religiously.
And I can say one thing for sure, that there is not even any further hair loss and atleast I have kept the same hair I had 4-5 years ago. So I want to give you this formula that if you have hereditary male baldness, you can at least maintain it like I have maintained it without being on any treatment at all.
Just take this combination of natural vitamins and you can maintain it yourself.One more thing you can do it just keep the hair very short like shaving and washing you should do either every day or atleast every 2nd day.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- His treatment
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "My 4th followup !!! Can I know what is happening on my request to replace the wrong product delivered? How long will you will sit on this request? I raised this complaint..."
- "My sis in law got me a hamilton beach set n go slow cooker as a present. I live in india. The very first time i used it to make..."